- Terrorists target FC troops at Marget-Quetta road.
- Large-scale operation underway in the area to hunt militants, says ISPR.
- “Such cowardly acts by inimical elements cannot sabotage hard-earned peace and prosperity in Balochistan,” says ISPR.
Four Frontier Corps (FC) personnel were martyred when an improvised explosive device (IED) explosion took place at the Marget-Quetta road.
“Terrorists targeted the Frontier Corps troops, employed for the security of the Marget Mines on the Marget-Quetta road using improvised explosive device,” read a statement by the ISPR.
The names of the FC troops who embraced shahadat are:
- Subedar Sardar All Khan, a resident of village Wanda Lungar Kel, District Lakki Marwat.
- Sepoy Musaddaf Hussain, a resident of Chak 272 EB, District Vehari.
- Sepoy Muhammad Anwar, a resident of Wanda Talgi, District DI Khan.
- Sepoy Awais Khan, a resident of Village Bandal, District Neelum.
A large scale operation in the area is underway to hunt the terrorists responsible for the attack, said the ISPR.
“Such cowardly acts by inimical elements cannot sabotage hard-earned peace and prosperity in Balochistan,” said the ISPR, adding that security forces are determined to “neutralize their nefarious designs even at the cost of blood and lives”.